Job descriptionJob Summary:
Our client is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Benefits Program Leader to join their Human Resources team. As the Benefits Program Leader, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing our comprehensive benefits programs to attract and retain top talent while ensuring compliance with all relevant laws and regulations. You will play a critical role in developing and executing strategic initiatives that enhance the benefits offerings and support the overall well-being of our employees.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive benefits strategy that aligns with the company's overall objectives and culture.
- Oversee the administration of all employee benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, wellness programs, and other voluntary benefits.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as HR business partners and finance, to ensure the seamless delivery of benefits programs and services.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to continuously improve our benefits offerings and remain competitive in the market.
- Conduct regular analysis and evaluation of benefits programs to measure effectiveness, identify areas for improvement, and make recommendations for enhancements.
- Manage relationships with external vendors, brokers, and consultants to optimize benefits program administration and ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Partner with the HR team to develop and deliver effective communication and education programs to increase employee understanding and engagement with benefits offerings.
- Provide guidance and support to employees regarding benefit options, eligibility, and claims resolution.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and reporting requirements related to employee benefits, such as ERISA, ACA, and HIPAA.
- Collaborate with the HR team to develop and implement policies and procedures related to benefits administration and employee well-being.
- Monitor and manage the benefits budget, ensuring cost-effective utilization of resources while maintaining high-quality benefits offerings.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in benefits administration, preferably in a leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of employee benefits laws, regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing comprehensive benefits programs.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively engage and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities