Job descriptionOur Fortune50 manufacturing client is hiring for a Brand Communications Supervisor! This is a great position for those early in their career looking to advance in their MarComms abilities. This is a hybrid, 12-month contract. Candidates local to the Minneapolis-St. Paul area are preferred.
As a Brand Communications Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing integrated marketing communications development and execution for different company brands across all consumer touchpoints. You’ll work in partnership with business unit supervisors and managers of the Home Improvement and Consumer Wellbeing Division.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Leading the planning, development, and management of holistic, integrated marketing communications programs and tactics to increase awareness and drive purchase intent for the HABR (Home, Auto, Build & Repair) businesses of the Home Improvement & Consumer Wellbeing Division, within the Consumer Business Group. Program tactics include e-commerce, website content, traditional and digital advertising & media, SEO and digital programs, social media, email marketing, events and national promotions
- Executing the annual global go-to-market plan for HABR; including NPI launches, enhanced eCommerce content, trade and paid media programs, and cross-portfolio collaborations.
- Managing agency partnerships and fulfillment vendors to ensure continued strategic alignment and executional excellence.
- Managing and tracking of all campaigns/programs in the Ad/Merch budget, while leading quarterly metrics analysis, evaluations, and reporting in partnership with business unit managers, global marketing center, and agency partners.
- Partnering directly with product marketing, tech service, shopper, and training teams to produce content marketing strategies and plans that build on relevant online brand content to help drive customers through the decision journey.
- Partnering directly with portfolio managers, leaders to provide communication counsel, aligned to the business objectives, and supporting global marketing counterparts with the development and management of shared marketing plans and assets.
- Partnering directly with the Consumer Business Group’s Global Marketing Center to develop strategic direction and drive efficient, effective, and integrated programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Three (3) years of developing integrated marketing communications programs (including owned and paid digital media)
- Experience working with and managing advertising agencies
- Master’s Degree focused in Marketing or Communications.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience developing branding and/or marketing strategies.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience working with digital communications programs.
- Minimum three (3) years’ consumer products marketing experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills in working with direct and cross functional teams
- Strong project management skills
- Strong consumer awareness and insight development skills.