The key function of the Brand Manager is to spearhead and guide global initiatives across three key regions, LATAM, EMEA and APAC. The Brand Manager will work in partnership with regional marketing teams, including regional Marketing Directors and Country Managers to develop, manage, and execute the brand marketing
Essential Job Functions:
- Partner with global teams and US based internal departments, aligning strategic visions and assets to guide brand initiatives
- Support specified regions to have all assets and resources for them to develop and implement yearly marketing planning, plan development, ideation, brand architecture, prioritization planning and calendarization and promotions, including Stage Gate internal projects and campaigns approvals.
- Participation in weekly agenda with local marketing team and Marketing Directors to ensure projects are on track and alignment needed.
- Continuously monitoring marketing trends and keeping a close eye on competitors.
- Create and/or adapt and provide to each region positioning, selling stories, brand, content and execution guidelines, key visuals, presentations, brand plans, new product development toolkits, new assets, regional/global sponsorships, brand contents, POS, Premiums, Merchandise and online resources.
- Key counterpart in overall media planning, media partnerships and 360 media planning.
- Guide creative POV for ecommerce brand strategy, messaging, optimization, paid support, etc.
- Point-of-Sale management- work with the U.S. and International Marketing Team, P-O-S Manager, Purchasing, Sales, vendors and Art Department to develop Point-of-Sale materials to support new product launches as well as the on-going P-O-S offering.
- Promotion & Incentive Management
- Online Marketing Support [Global].
- Athlete/Ambassador Management
- Minimum eight (8) years relevant work experience in marketing with a beverage, CPG or lifestyle marketing brand. Brand Marketing previous experience required.
- Must have been with the same organization for a minimum of two-years with a demonstrated successful track record as a Brand Manager or related branding role.
- Preferred digital experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field.
- Experience with lifestyle marketing
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Microsoft Outlook, the Internet and social media sites.
- Analytic, skilled to manage KPIs.