Job descriptionBrand Manager (Beauty)-Bilingual (English/Korean)
Hybrid in Mid-Wilshire area
**MUST BE BILINGUAL in ENGLISH/KOREAN**
Our client, a growing beauty and personal care company is looking for a Brand Manager to join their growing team! The Assistant Brand Manager is responsible for supporting the development and execution of category brand strategy across all channels.
We’re looking for someone who’s obsessed with growing awareness of brands through experimenting with new tactics and strategies, grounded in data, and creative in approach to grow the fan base for our brands.
• Develops a rolling product innovation calendar and product development timelines
• Lead decision making on the evolution of the respective brand portfolio by leveraging data, consumer insights and product expertise.
• Responsible for all aspects of brand management from initial concept to go-to-market including and not limited to: concept brief, copy, product positioning, competitive advantage, copy, artwork, etc.
• Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across
• Evaluate analytics to extract key insights for future product development and go-to-market strategies and growing the category or brand in the market
• Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration with cross-functional teams to launch on time.
• Responsible for the decision-making regarding content, production, and planning of all channels.
• Close partnership with relevant cross-functional teams
• Lead the category team by being transparent, evaluating performance, and providing coaching and feedback
• A Bachelor's degree is required; with 5-7+ years of progressive and successful experience in product development and/or marketing
• Demonstrated track record of people development and leadership
• Experience leading in a matrix environment and cross functional teams
• Experience in successful partnership with R&D / Supply Chain / Sales organizations to develop innovative
products supported by specific and relevant story-telling, then execution is required.