Job descriptionOur client, a Nutrition Company, is looking for a Brand Marketing Coordinator to join their team. This will be a contract role that starts in 1-2 weeks and will continue until the end of February. This will be onsite in DTLA.
The Coordinator, Brand Marketing supports brand marketing projects, gathers and shares information with global and regional teams, and assists with daily brand governance data analysis and reports, preparations for annual Distributor events.
• Work with global and regional Marketing teams to gather and share information, brand assets and best practices.
• Review brand marketing projects.
• Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
• Research industry and competitive brands by evaluating business performance, branding, creative and marketing.
• Coordinate internal email marketing updates and assists with web publishing.
• Assist team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
• Results-driven and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
• Capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Ability to work in cross-functional teams
• Ability to create presentations and other supporting materials such as charts and spreadsheet
• 3-5 years’ work experience or exposure to advertising, marketing communications, strategic planning or other brand-related fields
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Copy editing experience with strong writing and grammar skills
• Presentation skills
6 Month Contract
Onsite in DTLA