Job descriptionCompany Overview:
Our client is a cult-favorite beauty brand looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to join their team!
In this role will be responsible for leading the Trade or Channel marketing activities for both brick and mortar as well as dotcom across all distribution. This includes owning retailer assortments, visual merchandising planning and execution, p-page development, promotions, retailer animations & co-op, and retailer sales analyses. The role will liaise closely with external and internal stakeholders such as retailer merchant partners, visual merchandising designer and production vendor, creative, integrated communications, performance marketing, sales, planning, digital and HQ teams.
- Drive strategy across each channel of distribution, understanding the nuances in consumer behavior for each retailer and working closely with the sales team to execute 360-degree launch and campaign support
- Execute quarterly VMD updates from planning to execution, ensuring all standards are upheld at each point of sale and developing seamless consumer navigation
- Lead any in-store retailer animation or co-op opportunities in partnership with creative and performance marketing teams.
- Oversee retailer.com and brand e-commerce updates and develop best-in-class PDP assets and copy
- Regularly track retailer performance to ensure we are meeting sales plans
- Work with digital team to optimize DTC site features and test new initiatives
- Liaise with planning team to determine proper product forecasts, inventory, and timelines to ensure successful launches
- ? Help lead retailer market meetings, from slide development to retailer-facing presentations
- Work with HQ and Product Development Marketers to develop thoughtful retailer exclusives
- Experience in marketing (3+ years), beauty-related positions preferred
- Experience working with Sephora is preferred
- Bachelor or higher degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related subject
- Knowledge of advertising and promotion
- Ability to think strategically and react quickly in fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Requires strong written skills and ability to articulate conceptual ideas
- Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task