Our client, well known Water Tech Brand, is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team!
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing business plans for assigned territory and increasing new client opportunities. You would also be responsible for driving the full sales cycle, including researching leads and closing deals.
To be successful in this role it will require up to 75% cold calling.
Location-100% onsite (non negotiable) in City of Industry, CA
Salary-Up to $100K plus commission
What You Will Do:
• Create and implement business plans for assigned territory, identify key players, and increase new client opportunities
• Achieve sales targets, identify market potential by qualifying prospects and accounts, and evaluate prospects and target accounts
• Schedule appointments, prepare presentations, and close deals by establishing strong relationships with prospects
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including marketing, client services, advisory, and content teams to gain further understanding
• Direct the full sales cycle, including researching leads and closing deals; manage and maintain strong relationships with multiple clients at different points of the sales process
• Establish long-lasting customer relationships by understanding their needs and expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and consumer strategies; create proposals to provide optimal solutions for clients
Who You Are:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Strong sales experience
• Former Business Development Manager experience, a plus
• Excellent time management and communication skills