Job descriptionJob Summary:
The Channel In-Store Demo Technology Team is seeking a skilled and experienced Business Operations Project Manager to join their team on a contract basis. As the Business Operations Project Manager, you will be responsible for supporting program operations and managing the implementation of in-store technology initiatives across a global channel footprint. This role requires strong project management skills, excellent communication abilities, and a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Track and communicate project statuses for in-store technology program readiness and implementation activities
- Monitor the deployment and expansion of in-store technology initiatives
- Prepare documentation and user guides for successful implementation of in-store technology programs by business partners and field staff
- Create go-live communications to ensure smooth transitions during project launches
- Plan and facilitate regular status meetings between worldwide and regional teams
- Assist in refining internal processes to optimize how initiatives are tracked across the team
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following qualifications:
- Proven track record of managing cross-functional projects/initiatives with successful implementation of consumer-facing projects.
- Experience in assessing change impact on key stakeholders during project implementations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written, verbal communication, presentation skills across project teams.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills to ensure quality output.
- Comfortable working with large volumes of data.
In addition to the qualifications mentioned above, proficiency is required in:
Experience or familiarity with the following will be advantageous:
- iOS, macOS
- Retail experience
-Minimum 3-5 years of experience in project coordination and communication roles.