Job descriptionTiming: May
Duration: Ongoing full-time
Hours per week: 40+
Location: Boulder, CO - Onsite Only
Salary: $75-95K DOE
One of our marketing agency clients that specializes in business strategy and branding/identity is looking for a Client Strategy Manager to join their team for an exciting full-time role.
This Client Strategy Manager will be responsible for helping the agency solve complex business challenges for a range of clients and executing typical agency project management and client services related responsibilities.
The Client Strategy Manager should have a strong understanding of brand strategy and digital marketing best practices, and be a high performer who is self-motivated to deliver exceptional work as part of a passionate, curious, and entrepreneurial team.
Ideal Client Strategy Manager candidates will have:
- At least 4-7 years of agency, in-house, or consulting experience in a client service, brand strategy, business/consulting strategy, or related role
- BA degree in business, marketing, communications or related field
- Eagerness to work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial, positive environment.
- Proven experience handling typical agency client service responsibilities including project management, meeting deadlines, attention to detail, and juggling competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excited to solve complex problems—in both individual and group situations
- Experience building and managing outstanding relationships with clients at all levels
- Ability to contribute to research and brand strategy deliverables
- Previous experience delivering a high level of personal accountability
- Great energy, passion, and optimism to work every day and deliver amazing work
**Relocation available (and expected asap upon hire)
***Full benefits including medical, dental, & vision coverage, work from anywhere time, PTO, paid holidays, 401k, performance awards, etc.