Our client is a full-service Digital Marketing Agency headquartered just outside of Philadelphia, PA that specializes in building the online presence of home service businesses, pharmaceutical companies, small businesses, and everything in between. Their areas of expertise include Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC, Paid Social Media Advertising, and Web Development.
Status - Full-time
Model - Hybrid (3 days on-site | 2 Days remote)
Client Relationship Managers will own the process of maintaining and deepening relationships between the agency and its clients.
- Develop, cultivate and retain the growing relationship between the agency and its clients.
- Oversee the on-boarding of a new client
- Audit a client account utilizing tools and software along with common base knowledge.
- Review data and details with the client and/or client’s organization.
- Provide monthly reporting and review with clients.
- Maintain multiple spreadsheets.
- Utilize tools and management software.
- Conduct regular calls and meetings with both internal teams and clients.
- Adhere to many other processes and procedures necessary to uphold the agreement between the agency and its clients.
- Become certified in both Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Must have experience in cultivating pre-existing relationships and providing superior service to clients. Project Management skills are extremely beneficial.
- Must have excellent presentation skills, both oral and written. This is a client-facing role.
- Experience in B2C and/or B2B marketing. Digital Marketing experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding of computers and technology.
- Strong leadership skills and experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Multi-tasker who is unbelievably organized.
- Strong analytical capability with experience in forecasting and website analytics.
- Must have some experience in aspects of strategic marketing and tactical executions.
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize many tasks across various teams within the organization.
- Must have a willingness to learn and expand knowledge in regards to SEO, SEM, PPC, and SMO.
- Must have the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.