Timing: Start ASAP
Duration: Ongoing full-time
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $120-140K DOE
Location: Southfield, MI (onsite at least 1-3 days per week)
One of our small brand/marketing agency clients is looking for a Director of Client Services to join their team for an exciting full-time role.
The Director of Client Services will serve as the lead point of contact on all client accounts and oversee a small internal team of account managers, supervisors, etc. by providing training/mentorship, and constantly trying to improve/implement process and efficiency.
This Director of Client Services should be a strategic thinker, strong leader, clear communicator, and maintain an eye for detail while overseeing the management of all client accounts and aiming to client satisfaction, retention, and organic growth/expansion of existing clients.
Ideal Director of Client Services candidates will have:
- At least 6+ years agency account management and leadership experience.
- Strong digital agency experience is a plus, along with a wealth of knowledge about website development
- Completely familiar with branding/advertising, web technologies, PR and social media
- Experience managing, growing and inspiring team members
- Effectively balance the dual expectations of clients and the agency
- Ability to anticipate potential relationship or expectation issues within an account and or team/team member and resolve them as needed for the agency
- Skilled presenter, able to create and deliver presentations and proposals
- Agency and client-facing experience is an absolute requirement
- Manage and grow the agency’s Client Services Department and accounts
- Oversee and manage client billing and revenue
- Identify new processes to better the department, client experience and agency as a whole
- Proactively identifies issues and risks, escalating them where appropriate
- Identify and facilitate organic growth opportunities with existing clients
- Mentor and develop team members and facilitate performance reviews
- Support new business development
- Work closely with cross-functional team leads
- Establish and communicate clear, achievable objectives to team
- Understand project timelines, scope and billing requirements for each client
- Effectively and efficiently facilitate and run client and team meetings
- Oversee client estimates and billings
*Candidates must be local to metro Detroit, onsite 1-3 days per week
**Occasional travel may be required
***Computer will be provided