Job descriptionContent and Influencer Coordinator
Our client is a professional skincare company seeking a strong Content Creator and Influencer coordinator to create engaging content for the brand’s TikTok and Instagram, as well as play the central role in driving influencer partnership efforts, including research, outreach, negotiation, and coordination of influencers.
This position will report to the Social Media Manager and will work closely with the Product Marketing Manager. Candidate must be comfortable with occasional travel.
The ideal candidate has a background in beauty/skincare required.is
This is a fulltime, hybrid opportunity- 3 days/week in Hollywood.
- Create engaging content for TikTok and Instagram that reflects relevant trends, cultural movement, and brand values
- Produce attention-grabbing photo and video content that promotes product adoption and grows our social media communities
- Collaborate with the social media manager to develop content calendars and detailed content briefs, as well as lead and implement company content days
- Identify relevant cultural moments that inform the content strategy, staying on top of news/trends and making regular recommendations on participation in relevant cultural conversations
- Support account reps’ Instagram efforts by helping create graphics and distributing relevant content
- Drive all influencer marketing efforts, including research, outreach, negotiation, coordination, and booking of micro, mid-tier, and macro influencers to ensure frequent, quality coverage of brand and products
- Collaborate with the Social Media Manager to develop cohesive, differentiated, and buzzworthy influencer marketing campaigns
- Own influencer measurement including the tracking, analysis, and reporting of influencer campaigns, surfacing frequent meaningful insights and clear actions and recommendations based on data
- Develop influencer content briefs to ensure seamless execution and communication between brand and influencer
- Support in community management of social channels, such as responding to comments and direct messages and engaging in conversations where brand is mentioned to ensure optimal customer experience
- Keep track of budget spent for content and influencer efforts
- A passionate and multi-faceted social media professional with at least 2 years of experience working with influencers and content in the beauty/skincare space.
- Must have some experience working with TikTok in a brand environment.
- Experienced in influencer management and come with your own beauty influencer database
- Someone who understands the fundamentals of content creation and influencer partnerships, with the curiosity to tackle anything new.
- A creative soul who loves working with content and comfortable ideating and implementing content creation
- A self-starter with proven experience of driving projects from conception to completion
- Collaborative, inquisitive, and great at finding creative solutions with the team
- Comfortable with commuting to our Headquarters in Hollywood, California 3 times per week.
- Comfortable attending industry events to capture content for social channels, as well as traveling occasionally to attend said events