Job description24 Seven is partnering with an Oregon based creative agency to help them find a Content Producer to join their team in this remote opportunity. This is a 40/hr week, 6 week to 6 month contract with likelihood to extend. If contract goes longer than 3 months you'd be eligible for benefits.
Ideal Candidate: 3-7 years of experience in digital content production ideally from a creative or digital agency with large clients/brands.
You will be responsible for all video products and creating quality content. You will work alongside a team of creatives and collaborate cross-functionally to create high-performance video content that boosts the brand’s visibility. With an eye for detail, the ideal candidate will have experience leading video creatives, creating high-quality video content, and owning the video production process from conception to post-production including facilitating any other brand promotion efforts related to video production.
· Create brand video production work – plan and edit videos from conception and shoot to post-production to ensure successful video content.
· Produce and edit high-quality exceptional videos, and set standards for color treatment, sound balance, framing and other video production techniques that uphold the company’s branding and overall aesthetics.
· Contribute to company’s brand and marketing operations by standardizing, implementing, and documenting video production processes to streamline video content creation.
· Facilitate and produce branded videos ranging from short and long-form content, and editing existing or new content as necessary.
· Assist with research, scouting locations, and fielding shoots with the team as needed.
· Identify engaging moments from assets & content library to transform them into polished and professional video content.
· Crafting and owning the vision for the company’s content production, specifically video, and working alongside the overall team and leadership to execute on the vision.
· Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
· 3+ years of experience in video content production in the fashion or apparel industry, or relevant experience.
· Excellent proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, Audition.
· Strong experience in project management and multi-tasking.
· Knowledge of all steps required to create quality video content and ability to receive feedback to improve creative process.
· Extensive experience shooting with a variety of cameras and audio equipment.
· Demo reel or video samples of previous work.