Job descriptionKey Responsibilities
- Handle pre-sales Statement of Work requests from creation to document handoff. Includes ability to work with a client to gather true business requirements, determine the level of effort for a project and document a target solution.
- Work AI Automation Implementation projects, e.g.
- Design and configure applications on the platform for each customer’s unique requirements.
- Provide customers with configuration advice and problem resolution on products.
- Train customers to ensure a thorough understanding of the application.
- Consulting engagements
- Effectively and succinctly communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, other related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum one (1) year of business experience in a customer-facing position.
- Willing to travel up to 10% nationally with occasional international travel possible (able to acquire a passport but not necessarily passport in hand).
- Self-starter possessing excellent time management skills. Able to manage multiple activities simultaneously while requiring little or no oversight and/or direction.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to learn new skills, digest new software features and be able to explain it to someone non-technical in a way they understand.
- Passion for continuous personal improvement both technically and professionally.
- Flexibility to work US Time Zones
- Experience with web services (Postman, SOAP/XML, REST/JSON), speech recognition, natural language processing, contact center, IVR, VoIP and telecommunications service providers.
- Technical certification in any Customer Relationship Management application, especially Salesforce.