Job descriptionTiming: May
Duration: Ongoing full-time OR contract-to-hire
Hours per week: 40+
Location: Columbia, MO (onsite 5 days/week)
Salary/Pay: $60-65K+ / $30-34/hr DOE
Our B2B industrial equipment and supply client is looking for a Creative Lead - Designer to join their team for an exciting new full-time or contract-to-hire position.
This Creative Lead - Designer will be joining a small internal marketing/creative team and helping oversee the delivery of a wide range of design assets including web/digital, print, sales collateral, event marketing signage, training/recruitment materials, photography, video production and more.
The Creative Lead - Designer should be a creative thinker with a proven track record of delivering high-quality design work, and comfortable leading other more junior creative, project management, and production staff.
Ideal Creative Lead / Designer candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- At least 3-5+ years of experience in a design or creative lead role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking abilities.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Familiar with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and other video production/post-production software.
- Proven experience in developing B2B marketing materials and sales enablement materials.
- Comfortable with design/art direction responsibilities and mentoring junior staff.
- Experience leveraging outside vendors/partners for creative execution as needed.
- Experience with photography and videography is a plus
- Experience art directing videos is a plus
- Experience with copywriting is a plus
- Create compelling designs for B2B marketing materials, including but not limited to brochures, presentations, email campaigns, website graphics, social media graphics, and advertising.
- Develop creative concepts and visual strategies that align with the company's brand voice and message.
- Manage and mentor junior design and video/photo production staff to ensure the quality of work meets or exceeds expectations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and product development to ensure alignment on creative concepts and visual direction.
- Help identify opportunities for design/creative support in partnership with marketing, sales, and internal creative teams.
- Take ownership of design/art direction responsibilities and ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Maintain a high level of proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and video production software/tools.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest design trends and industry best practices.
**Full healthcare benefits