Job descriptionTiming: Start late March / early April
Duration: Ongoing, contract-to-hire
Hours per week: 40+
Location: Columbia, MO (onsite only)
Pay rate: $20+/hr / $40K+ DOE
One of our industrial supply retail clients is looking for a Creative Project Coordinator to join their small internal marketing/creative team for a contract-to-hire role.
This Creative Project Coordinator will be responsible for managing creative operations across multiple ongoing projects including traffic management for incoming project requests, assigning work to creative team members, ensuring project tasks are defined/completed on time, and managing the overall delivery of projects to internal stakeholders.
The Creative Project Coordinator should be an organized, self-starter with great communication skills who is eager to learn and help the greater team achieve their goals and deliver industry leading marketing/communications.
Ideal Creative Project Coordinator candidates will have:
- At least 1+ years of experience in a marketing, communications, creative project management, or related role
- BA degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Familiar with creative operations and traffic management
- Strong project management skills in addition to organization and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to assign, schedule, and manage ongoing creative/marketing projects
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and departments - i.e. creative, marketing, sales, vendors, etc.
**Computer and necessary equipment will be provided
***Interim medical benefits available through 24 Seven