Job descriptionCRM Email Specialist
*This role is for 6 months
*Pay rate is $26.45 ($55k annually)
Hybrid – 3 days/week onsite
• Supports daily operations of email deployment including campaign setup, template management, monitoring and reporting
• Monitors automated campaigns and optimizes templates and deployment strategies
• Works directly with Digital Communication Specialist and Manager, CRM to ensure email deployments meet the needs of all stakeholders and comply with brand standards
• B.A. degree or higher in a discipline related to marketing
• Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience with email automation software required
• Experience successfully setting strategy and implementing email marketing projects and programs
• Experience with html, css and general concepts of email template generation
• Experience conducting A/B testing and campaign optimization
• Flexible self-starter who can quickly manage priorities and be comfortable in a fast paced, matrixed environment.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work streams with attention to detail. Takes initiative to move things ahead.
• Ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations that require sound decision making and may involve confidential or sensitive information.