Job descriptionYou will be turning CRM insight and strategy into action, with an emphasis on qualitative customer acquisition data initiatives and campaigns. Additionally, you will be supporting the technical requirements for our CRM platform migration project.
This role will require in office expectations on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
This will include but is not exclusive of:
· Driving a qualitative CRM customer acquisition strategy, supported by vendors and tools such as and retail ePOS systems
· Creation and set-up of automated trigger campaigns – such as Welcome, Basket Abandonment, Lapsed – to drive customer revenue
· Supporting the creation of BAU trading campaign emails across menswear, womenswear and other key categories and markets as needed
- Own customer acquisition strategy and KPIs, across the .com and ePos, working with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure we are maximizing the collection of quality CRM data
- Day to day management of vendors, ensuring we are maximizing and best leveraging these vendors to drive customer acquisition
- Supporting the migration of our CRM platform, in conjunction with IT and other internal/external stakeholders
- Own consumer segment strategy, including definitions, across automated lifecycle triggers such as Welcome, Basket Abandonment and Lapsed
- Support the creation of BAU trading campaign emails across all categories and markets, including operational hands-on building and creating campaigns as needed
- CRM experience ideally in a direct-to-consumer environment, and the owning the end-to-end process for email campaigns from strategy to deployment – this can be from retail or other sectors. Additionally, we welcome applications from candidates who have previously worked at ESP/CRM/CDP platforms
- Understanding of GDPR compliance
- Operational experience of multiple ESP/CDP/CRM platforms such as Aptos CRM, Klaviyo, Statflo
- Experience of CRM/ESP/CDP platform migration is a plus
Our client offers a range of benefits to keep you well, including competitive medical, dental, vision plan options at little to no cost to you and paid time off inclusive of vacation, personal, and sick day. We want you to share in the brands success and will be eligible to participate in a discretionary year end bonus. And for your longer-term financial wellbeing we’ll match up to 5% of your 401k contributions We have a fantastic team discount scheme offering you a 60% employee discount and a friends and family discount scheme.