As an Operations Associate for our client, you will handle all operational duties related to merchandise logistics, particularly incoming and outgoing shipment processing, allocation, and distribution. Reporting directly to the Store Manager, you will partner with management to ensure stock needs and replenishments are in alignment and in accordance with company standards.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
• Process all merchandise transfer requests between stores and ecommerce.
• Coordinate and prioritize daily shipments to maximize efficiency.
• Assist management with daily operations.
• Ensuring the stockroom is clean and organized
• Reconciling cash/deposit and credit card terminals.
• Point of sale/ringing sales and returns.
• Creating and updating customer profiles while undertaking special CRM projects such as dormant outreach
• Coordinate and manage the alterations project
• Purchase of all packing related materials, packaging and general supplies for the store
• Coordinate with management to pay invoices from vendors
• Additional projects and administrative support as required.
• Provide customer assistance on the floor when needed.
WHO YOU ARE:
• Associate degree or higher required
• 2-3 years in a retail back of house environment
• Ability to lift up to 30-40 pounds
• Must be deadline and detail oriented
• Strong customer service, analytical, and organizational skills
• Strong computer skills