Job descriptionOur client, a premier Italian luxury fashion house, is seeking an exceptional Customer Advisor to join their growing team at the San Francisco Premium Outlets in Livermore, CA.
Please see the full job description along with next steps if interested below.
Role: Customer Advisor
Rate: $23 - $25 p/h – dependent on experience
Location: Livermore, CA - San Francisco Premium Outlets
- Direct Hire – Permanent - Full Time hours:
- Store Hours:
- 7 days p/week
- 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Customer Advisor Job Overview:
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of tasks, be well organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges of supporting a store delivering the highest caliber of service to its guests.
Customer Advisors are the trusted advisors of fashion and style, offering to the customer the highest level of sophistication and service. The role of the Customer Advisor is at the very center of our organization as they continue to safeguard the growth and longevity of our premier Italian luxury brand.
Reporting directly to the Store Manager, the Customer Advisor will maximize sales through retail operational excellence and support the overall store visual and image.
How You Will Contribute:
- Provide memorable luxury in-store customer service experience
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset in developing the business.
- Consistently and effectively network to attract new customers and develop a customer database.
- Consult with customers to discover their needs by exploring customer preferences and occasions for which the customers are shopping.
- Anticipate customers expressed and unexpressed needs and wants and respond appropriately to exceed customer expectations
- Utilize company provided (iPad) technology to offer a complete and integrated luxury experience.
- Collates useful and accurate customer data and information in accordance with CRM procedures and guidelines.
- Cultivates future customer connections (e.g. CRM after-sales activities including Thank You notes and Follow-up phone calls).
- Utilize CRM software as the primary tool for after-sales communication
- Take ownership of resolving customer issues or complaints with empathy, while adhering to company customer service policies such as alteration, damage, and repair, global return policies, etc.
- Drive and perform onsite audits of store physical inventories
- Develop progressively in-depth knowledge of products, craftsmanship, fabrics, made-to-measure and style evolution whilst translating such knowledge into customer benefits.
- Actively communicate customer, product, and other store information within the store team to ensure customer and business needs are met. When required to support the orientation of new staff through acting as a learning coach if assigned by the Store Manager.
- Measure own performance using company customer service and sales KPIs such as cross-selling ratio, conversion rate, average sales bill
- Proactive and creative problem solver
- Passion and desire for excellence; motivated, results driven and caring
- Proven exceptional client service and people skills
- Proficient with digital technology
- Familiar with Apple products a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership, integrity, and positive work ethic.
If you are interested in this role, please email the below to: CFarmakis@24seveninc.com
*Your most up to date resume
*Availability to start