Our client, a leading sportswear / lifestyle company is looking for a Customer Compliance Coordinator to join their team.
This role is ideally onsite 3 days a week in Cypress but remote candidates with prior compliance experience will also be reviewed.
Full time hours, 40 hours/week
Freelance through March 2023.
The Customer Compliance Coordinator TEMP is responsible to assist ensuring outbound shipments to customers are in full compliance with NA's vendor and customer guidelines. The Customer Compliance Coordinator monitors vendor/customer requirement updates for existing customers and is responsible for effectively communicating requirements/actions to internal partners including 3PL, Customer Service, Merchandising, Master Data Management and Accounts Receivable. Activities include the identification, research, verification, and reporting of deduction claims made by customers to our client and with a focus on shipment quality improvement; hence, mitigating/eliminating related chargebacks.
• Review and interpret Customer/Vendor Compliance requirements and extract information pertinent to Merchandising and Logistics-related activities.
• Conduct audits on outbound customer shipments and identify non-compliant shipments, included but not limited to discrepancies on quantity, label, pricing, VAS, etc.
• Provide supporting information for deductions that need further investigation.
• Assist in formulation of strategies focused on issue resolution and expense offset reduction.
• Participate in evaluating the need for any corrective actions, resolve issues, and follow through to ensure corrective action is taken by the appropriate teams.
• Create monthly management reports in Excel that summarize chargebacks.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
• Support Sales Team and IT with any outbound ASN related questions/errors.
• Support Sales Team with onboarding new accounts and Vendor Agreements.
• Support Sales Operations and Customer Operations with special projects, to be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 2+ years of experience in Customer Compliance or related roles.
• Experience using SAP is preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel.
• Ability to succeed working both independently and in team settings.
• Organizational, with good communication and follow-up skills.
• Strength in problem solving.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks based on importance and urgency.