Our client, trendy pop culture and music merchandise brand is seeing remote Customer Service Representatives to join their team seasonally.
As a Customer Service Representative (CSR), you’ll field a high volume of calls, emails and social media inquiries, resolving customer issues and provide amazing service to all inbound calling customers.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK PST TIME ZONE (WEST COAST).
RATE: $15/PER HOUR
DURATION: SEASONALLY 11/7/22 - UNTIL THE END OF 2022
What You'll Do
- Monitor phone queue to ensure proper coverage is maintained at all times
- Respond to emails, live chat and social media inquiries in a way that reflects our brand voice
- Use product knowledge to suggest items to customers and properly inform them on product choice.
- Provide feedback to management regarding current customer service processes and procedures; we’re always looking to get better!
- Patience – you’ll encounter customers that might need extra support and you will need to be consistent in how you provide help, including your tone and effort
- Know our process, and properly inform customers of order status, product availability, and manage customer expectations around it
- Maintain all quality, productivity, reliability and sales performance standards
- Assist with overflow calls from other concepts when needed
What You'll Need
- At least 1 year of experience working in a customer service or call center environment
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills
- Solid computer skills (Word/Excel/Outlook); you’ll have to be internet savvy as well
- We get a lot of email and social media inquiries, so you’ll have to type pretty fast
- Access to High Speed Internet
- A quiet secure home work space and the ability to be available to accept customer contacts
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include early morning, evenings, weekends, and/or holidays, especially when we hit peak seasons
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a PLUS!