Job descriptionTitle: Branding Designer
Location: Onsite in Boston
Duration: Freelance 40 hours per week onsite
Our client a well known retail brand is looking for a Branding Designer to support their team. This role is onsite in Boston.
You will help explore, develop and drive the aesthetic of the Brand, internally, by designing creative assets and tools a range of channels. You will be working on digital and traditional executions.
You will work independently to develop and produce innovative design solutions. You’ll create final production files and artwork for the implementation of projects. You’ll utilize exceptional design skills and demonstrate innovation in evolving concepts and designs and, where needed, effectively communicate creative concepts and a vision for how a project will progress from start to finish.
You should have a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design and 3-5+ years of professional design experience.
• Proven ability to apply and perform design skills, including drawing/sketching, photography, typography, ideation, spacing, and scale.
• Experience in preparing files for print production and motion graphics.
• Demonstrated high level of expertise the Creative Suite and presentation software – Keynote, Powerpoint
•Video creation and editing a plus
• Ability to manage vendors including drafting briefs, creating and managing a workplan and budget associated with working with a creative vendor
• Strong oral and written communications skills