Job description24 Seven is partnering up with one of their top global sportwear brands in Portland, OR to help them find a Desktop Support Specialist to join their team. This is a 12 month contract with potential to extend. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401K and holiday pay.
*Candidates must be local to Portland, OR*
- minimum of 5 years of IT experience.
- strong background of windows image definition and build.
- strong background of Microsoft SCCM, Intune and PowerShell skills.
- retail knowledge on point of sales and peripherals is a plus
- understanding on network schema, segmentations is a plus
- self-driven mindset needed to fulfill all the needs of retail environment.
- understanding on hardware and staging processes would be a plus.
- experience with monitoring applications and cutover processes is a plus.
- Printers management experience is a plus.
- scripting experience is must to have skill.
- Critical dependency for h/w replacement technical problem management on daily basis
- One and only role who support the yearly PCI and NEIR assessment low level work which involves forensic analysis and data capture.
- Retail Lab and critical MDM/EDM process changes handler for retail
- Presence in PDX is critical as many of the things are connected with Retail lab and network
- Retail hardware staging service codes and handovers is the key process that is managed by this resource
- Hardware EOL Vs basic evaluation of new hardware is supported for finding successor hardware
- Fleet level pro-active issue management Vs cleanup is managed by this resource.
- Windows image verification and control is handled for retail
- Liaison for multiple enabling domain area of retail also supports digital retail experience topics.
- Retail configuration cleanup and supports new store opening configurations.