Job descriptionArt Director / Senior Designer (Fashion / High End)
Luxury Fashion Brandis seeking an Art Director to join their team in a freelance to full time capacity.
This role will be required to report onsite 2-3 days per week in client's Culver City office.
What You'll Do:
- Act as a thought driver and strategic partner to Creative Director in the development and evolution of brand identity, language, and visuals demonstrating clear understanding of brand and business priorities
- Support in upholding the creative direction and strategy for the Content and Creative teams, from concept through to execution across the entire consumer journey and its touchpoints.
- Translate business and marketing objectives into ideas that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, engaging and in-keeping with brand expression and standards.
- Must be able to manage daily workload for self and your design team. Set clear roles, responsibilities and expectations on projects to ensure that the design output is brand appropriate, and all marketing requirements are completed on time, with the highest standards, for both internal and external reviews.
- Bring forward the most innovative creative techniques, design trends, top talent, and current industry trends and innovations across all relevant industries - driving vision and insights to creative ideation, strategy, and production planning.
- Provide additional senior level management to Creative and Content teams, acting as key support to Creative Director.
- Inspire and develop Creative team members through project development, coaching, and performance management
- 7+ years of related experience in a Beauty/fashion/luxury agency or in-house environment.
- 3+ years of people management experience. Specifically managing designers in a direct report capacity.
- On set photography experience with a sensitive eye for art direction, photo/video editing, cropping, and retouching.
- Experience in video including editing, motion graphics / animation, color direction, etc.
- An exceptional portfolio of work showcasing video, web, mobile, application solution.
- Knowledge of social as well as experience working with various online ad design specs and media requirements.
- Knowledge of best practices for the Web with a particular focus on beauty retail and editoria