Job descriptionTitle: Digital Communications Specialist
Pay: $35-$42/hour while contract - ($75k annual salary when hired on)
Type: Hybrid (Remote & On-site)
Location: Chicago (Near Midway)
Duration: Contract to Hire
Our client, a family-owned chocolate company, is in need of a Contract to Hire Digital Communications Specialist is accountable for driving increased sales and profitability through the planning, development, and implementation of digital marketing programs across multiple channels for the Fundraising Strategic Business Unit.
- Lead Generation: Develop and execute strategic plans to attract quality leads, capture their information, and nurture them to place an order. Work with internal and external sales teams to continuously improve those plans and track results.
- Online Marketing: Produce compelling, segmented email campaigns and distribute them to customer and prospect lists to achieve established KPI metrics.
- Manage online advertising spend and content to optimize our investment and rank the Client at the top of search results for our targeted search terms. Monitor online activities by tracking communications related to the Client's Fundraising brand.
- Develop programs that build brand ambassadors and minimize brand detractors.
- Write and maintain product and program content across all digital sales channels and provide monthly updates to company website. Manage products and product descriptions on the company website.
- Customer Relationships: Develop surveys and other tools to gauge customer satisfaction and feedback. Respond to customer comments on social media and other platforms. Share results with other departments to help others learn about our customers.
- Sales Support: Work directly with the sales team to support their digital communications needs. Collaborate with and support cross-functional teams in Customer Service, Production, Logistics and outside vendors to quickly correct issues that arise in the field. Coordinate digital materials for the Client at trade shows, conventions, regional managers’ meetings, national sales meetings, and training.
- Leadership: Proactively and consistently evaluate our current state and present new programs, new ideas, and new processes to optimize our digital investments and results.
- Presentation Support: Create, modify, and update internal and external digital resources and assets to support marketing and sales with presentations and account management needs.
- Vendor Management: Manage and maintain existing vendor relationships and source vendors for new digital initiatives. Manage Amazon online store.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business and one-two years of professional experience in digital marketing role.
- Demonstrated success growing a business through digital and online channels and initiatives.
- Self-motivated professional comfortable working independently and as part of a team