Job descriptionOur client, a leading agency in OC, is looking for a Digital Director to join their team to support a growing client base rooted in healthcare.
5 days onsite in Irvine
Position: Digital Director – Digital Team
Reports To: Executive Director
As part of the digital team, the Digital Director will lead the team of digital campaign managers, research analyst and coordinators. This person will lead, manage and oversee all digital client activity and ensure proper communication, project methodologies and success measurements are in order. This individual is responsible for maintaining and growing existing clients, cultivating existing/past clients and working with the executive director to grow the company.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Develop digital strategies that align with overarching integrated marketing activities
2. Perform daily campaign management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo, paid social platforms, and other platforms
3. Campaign optimization with a focus on ROI maximization
4. Maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids
5. Lead and analyze data insights to drive campaign effectiveness and campaign recommendations
6. Develop and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
7. Lead and execute paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts.
8. Aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
9. Lead and manage marketing automation initiatives across SF Pardot, SFMC,
Marketo, Eloqua and Hubspot
10. Generate reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, customer acquisition
metrics, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
11. Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
12. Monitor and evaluate multi-channel attribution and allocation performance
13. Work with cross-functional teams to coordinate online ad copy, landing page creation, presentations
14. Monitor competition to determine winning strategies and opportunities
15. Advance our remarketing efforts
16. Search and ad copy recommendation
1. Passion for Search and internet marketing
2. Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
3. Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
4. Ability to clearly & effectively articulate thoughts and points internally and with outside partners
5. High level of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
6. Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
7. Commitment to learning
1. Effective ROI and Cost of Acquisition of marketing spend
2. Manage the balance of quality and volume of clicks and traffic
3. Adherence to budget guidelines
4. Multi-channel attribution of online spend effectiveness
5. Cost per click efficiency
6. Competitive position rank
Skills and Capabilities:
1. Preferred MBA and/or EMBA but not a requirement
2. Minimum 5+ years of experience on paid PPC platforms
3. Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords).
4. Preferred: Certified in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, etc.
5. Requires hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEM/SEO and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
6. Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics
7. Make decisions regarding campaigns
8. Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis
to identify growth / optimization opportunities
9. Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
10. Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
11. An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
12. A self-motivated individual
13. A team player
14. Takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work
15. Knowledge and experience with web analytical tools and interfaces preferred
16. Web platform experience including content management and e-commerce systems preferred
17. Experience in a multi-channel B2B products environment strongly preferred
18. Industry experience working in healthcare, IT, security and higher education preferred
19. Web layout and design experience
Education: College degree preferred. Concentration in marketing, business or communications preferred. MBA or post graduate a plus
Experience: 7+ years experience working for an advertising agency or related marketing field. Must have strong communication and relationship building skills; a proven track record in developing and retaining client relationships.
Must be certified in Google Adwords, Google Analytics and skilled in other paid media platforms
Ability to work with other departments and teams to achieve the company’s overall growth goals.
Must have strong written and oral communication.
Required Skills: Must be a self-starter, highly organized, highly motivated and able to work well with many different industries. Polished presentation and interpersonal skills. Must possess top level business
management, interpersonal and facilitation skills.
Plus: Need to know the Microsoft office application suite. Indesign,
Photoshop is a plus, but general overview will be provided.
Certified: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook, BluePrint, etc