Job descriptionLocation: Hoboken, NJ - Onsite 4 days/week
The Regional Digital Marketing & CRM Specialist will be responsible for the digital marketing plan for two luxury fragrance brands. This position will include the management of the digital activations (sampling campaigns, digital plans with e-retailers…) as well as digital acquisition channels (SEO, SEA, SMA, Display, CRM, affiliation).
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are looking for an opportunity to work and grow in the niche perfume industry, specializing in digital & e-commerce, in a challenging but exciting international environment.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Regional E-commerce Manager, you will work closely with the two fragrance teams based in America and with the Global E-Commerce team based at headquarters in the UAE.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
• Manage paid digital acquisition channels with the dedicated agencies/freelancers, providing insights and co-building the media plan with the global e-commerce team.
• Manage digital activations (sampling campaigns, omnichannel/digital plans with e-retailers) working closely with the Trade Marketing team.
• Drive personalization and retention using CRM database working closely with the Customer Service Representative.
• Monitor general performance and recommend improvements and tools if needed.
• Analyse revenue and campaigns performance, building corresponding reports. • Work with Analytics/Finance teams on ongoing reporting needs.
• Assist cross functionally on the development of assets.
• Collaborate with all the Digital/E-Commerce teams as well as Marketing, IT, and other internal key stakeholders to develop and implement tactics and support online and in-store marketing activities.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
• Demonstrated ability to work with external partners and manage day-to-day interactions.
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the e-commerce landscape, relating to retail and/or a similar industry.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
• Experience with Shopify and Google tools preferred.
• Knowledge of social media and paid search platforms preferred.
• Meticulous organization, self-motivated with a flexible approach to the work required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. French is an advantage.
YOUR EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor or master’s degree in marketing, e-commerce, or related field.
• Minimum of 3 years in digital marketing, retail or agency experience in premium/luxury goods preferred.