Job descriptionTiming: ASAP
Duration: Ongoing full time
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $42-60K+ DOE
Location: Fully remote
One of our small digital agency clients is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their growing team for an all-new exciting full-time role.
This Digital Marketing Coordinator will optimize campaigns and client programs, analyze digital campaigns, and provide internal team with reports and performance metrics.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator should have experience confidently presenting recommendations and reporting/analytics to both internal and client teams.
Ideal Digital Marketing Coordinator candidates will have:
- BA degree and 1-3 years of agency or in-house experience
- Fully proficient with MS Excel and working knowledge of Google Suite.
- Familiar with E-Commerce marketing best practices, SEO/SEM, digital display advertising (Google Ads, Bing, etc.), paid social (i.e. Facebook Business Manager), and Google Analytics
- Basic experience working with project management tools (i.e. Asana)
- Familiarity with and/or willingness to learn the ins/outs of affiliate and email marketing service providers
- Team player, positive attitude, and ambition to help contribute to a small, collaborative, growing team
*Fully remote, CT/MT hours preferred
**Full benefits included - i.e. unlimited PTO, medical/dental/vision, 401K w/ match, monthly wellness stipend, ongoing training/development opportunities, referred client commission potential, and more!