Client Brief: Our client is a full-service consumer branding agency specializing in Business Strategy, Brand Strategy, Research, Engagement, and Campaign creation and management.
Position - Digital Media Planner/Supervisor
Location - Austin, TX
Model - Fully Remote
Status - Freelance, full-time (4-month contract assignment)
The Digital Media Planner/Supervisor will support one of our client's key accounts by managing, planning, and executing across all channels, with a heavy focus on digital and social media.
- Contribute to supporting the overarching cross-channel media strategies, and planning
- Collaborate with other media planners, creatives, and key team members to develop content and platform strategies and align efforts with a constantly evolving set of business objectives
- Support the team in the content creation and planning process, providing insight and key learnings pulled from analytics and market knowledge as well as from additional research and collaboration with internal teams
- Lead compiling media data for clients analyzing performance based on a tailored set of KPIs and indicate how results should impact future decisions
- Research brand category trends, competitive landscape happenings, and consumer behaviors relevant to our clients.
- Identify new audiences, channels, and engagement opportunities for our brands
- Own and maintain a system for organizing accurate media flowcharts, budget and billing details as well as other partner and vendor information
- Identify opportunities to use media in new ways, test new creative opportunities and explore client solutions that fall outside of traditional media
- 2+ years of experience in media planning inclusive of holistic, multichannel strategies with varying KPIs aligning to business goals
- Deep understanding of social network functionality, advertising opportunities, and optimization practices from a business perspective across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok and YouTube
- Experience tracking annual and/or monthly budgets, making sure spend is both efficient and effective
- Passion for new/emerging media technologies and ability to engage strategically and tactically across platforms
- Excellent analysis, reporting, and presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, organization, and planning skills