Full-Time, Salaried Role
Remote - but you must live in Eastern Time Zone (no exceptions)
You must have DV360 experience
The Media Strategist position will manage various advanced digital platforms to drive media strategies. This person will run point for strategic pre-planning, campaign architecture, onboarding, and post campaign insights for their assigned platforms. This person will be an analytical thinker and flexible team player with an understanding of Google’s Display and Video 360 (DV360) to join our paid media team. Applicant will have an opportunity to help grow a full-service digital marketing company specializing in branding, traffic acquisition, and conversion optimization.
- Execute multimedia campaigns in DV360 (OTT/CTV, streaming audio, display, YouTube).
- Develop media campaign strategies to align with client KPIs.
- Ensure campaign build aligns with client campaign goals.
- Onboard campaigns and follow QA process.
- Ongoing account optimization within DV360, including structure and targeting improvements.
- Exhibit a solid understanding of key client information including general business strategy, industry topics, products and services offered, key customers and competitors in the marketplace.
- Develop and create monthly reporting, which outlines performance, insights from testing, and key strategic opportunities. Communicate performance results and strategy recommendations to the sales & secure buy-in from decision makers.
- Utilize DV360 metrics to develop insights and action items intended to improve performance and meet client KPIs.
- Maintain certifications relevant to line of business.
- Day to day platform point of contact for DV360 and support collaboration.
- Acts as a subject matter expert on campaign best practices and industry updates with a focus on DV360 and Campaign Manager
- Acts as a gate-keeper in identifying red flags and recommending proactive solutions to mitigate risk. Resolve platform and campaign issues pro-actively and expediently; work cross departmentally for issue resolution when needed.
- Attend internal sales and client calls as needed.
- Experience with CTR, CPC, CPA or ROI goals
- Google Analytics Certification preferred
- IAB certification preferred
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Experience with Campaign Manager
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
Yrs & Type of Experience
2 + years of experience managing client advertising for another website or digital business