Job descriptionOUR CLIENT IS A LEADER IN THE HAIRCARE/BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND HAVE QUICKLY DEVELOPED A CULT LIKE STATUS, NOT ONLY NATIONWIDE BUT GLOBALLY! THEY ARE SEEKING A STRONG DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL. MUST LIVE IN LA!!!!!!!! MUST HAVE A MIN OF 8 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND MUST CURRENTLY BE A DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL!!!!
***Read full responsibilities and requirement thoroughly before applying!***
We are looking for a Director of Digital, you will have a high impact on the growth of our brand in North America. At least 8-10 years’ experience in Ecommerce and Digital field and familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Experience with launching and managing brands on owned brand ecommerce sites and Amazon. Experience with data analytics tools – Google Analytics, Tableau, etc. Must be a Team player with strong interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to organize, prioritize, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, plus strong technology skills. Beauty experience is a plus.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Executive lead responsible for driving profitable growth across all North American digital channels (.com, Amazon, e-tailers).
- Responsible for the overall strategy, marketing calendar and promotions strategy for .com
- Responsible for the advertising strategy and promotional activities for Amazon US & Canada
- Responsible for growth of the specialty ecommerce pureplay partners – nurturing relationships, pitching new launches, activating campaigns, etc.
- Own B2B growth targets and responsible for nurturing relationships with retail partners & buyers.
- Works with multiple departments globally and locally to ensure the operational infrastructure is in place to deliver from digital & ecommerce brand strategy, website development through to fulfilment and customer service.
- Develops and implements the strategic online marketing plan for the organization aligned with overall Brand Marketing Plans to drive brand awareness and deliver ecommerce sales.
- Own and manage the digital customer experience
- Manages delivery of the annual budget and ensures weekly, monthly, and annual reporting on sales and digital spend against budget.
- Oversee overall digital ecosystem for the brand as it relates to acquisition, retention, and sales driving initiatives – .com, Amazon and retail partner.com sites
- Observes changes to the online marketplace and industry and adjusts marketing plan accordingly, by analyzing, reviewing, recommending, and building strategic and tactical changes that drive business profitability.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Have experience having managed size of business $20-$50 million.
- Strong project management, attention to detail, and a no-task-too-small mentality
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience managing new customer acquisition strategies with a focus on driving traffic to online channels.
- Minim um 5-7 years of CRM experience within an e-commerce/D2C environment
- Experience in optimizing Performance Marketing strategies and campaigns across Search, Affiliate, Retargeting, Paid Social, Programmatic, and SEO channels to maximize ROI
- Experience in content creation for digital channels
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Proven ability to grow customer email databases and increase engagement
- Hands-on experience with ESPs – building emails, scheduling deployment, A/B testing, content creation, etc.
- Experience with email segmentation and customer journey planning
- Previous experience creating successful retention, loyalty, and lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Experience in Paid Search and managing a digital agency.
- Strong experience in Google Shopping Ads and/or Comparison-Shopping Service (CSS)
- Experience with Test-and-Learn approach to drive channel performance
- Proven ability to grow affiliate programs and relationships via robust promotional calendars and creative strategies to incentivize and reward partners
- Experience in driving growth in SEO, implementing localized onsite/ offsite strategies and best practice
- Experience with data analytics tools such as Google Analytics 360 or similar analytic tools with a strong ability to drive actionable insights
- Excellent analytical skills, with a strong understanding of account performance and high proficiency in Excel
- Basic experience in Adobe Photoshop and HTML (desirable)
- Experience with programmatic and OTT advertising (desirable)
- Experience in Beauty and/or premium retail a plus