Job descriptionOur client is a growing beauty company looking to add a Director or VP of Brand & Communication to their team!
• Strategy: Collaborate with Product Development and Sales to develop both brand strategy and annual brand marketing plans. This includes business objectives, consumer and channel strategies, and translation of strategies to the consumer through the marketing mix.
• Business Results and Opportunity Assessment: Analyze market and business to identify opportunities for growth, ensure objectives are being met and adjust plans to deliver against growth agenda.
• Business Plan and Project Management and Execution:
o Overall responsibility includes all aspects of consumer communication including advertising, merchandising, PR, influencers, promotions and collaborations to deliver with executional excellence.
o Give focused direction to program teams/agencies to develop programs that build equity, drive household penetration, and deliver business results.
o Plan and execute launch 360 marketing programs including, but not limited to, assortment, launch toolkits, competitive deep dives, and support of digital/social/website.
o Partner with internal teams and external agencies to execute product/seasonal activations on schedule and to budget.
• Lead through P/L and manage budgeting: Own and manage the marketing budget, and delivery of agreed results.
• Champion the Brand: Drive alignment strategy with key stakeholders. Responsible for consulting with cross-functional partners and driving alignment across the organization. Participate in key sales and marketing presentations.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study
• 10+ years of brand marketing/brand management experience
• Color cosmetics experience is required