Job descriptionOur client is an LA based men’s and women’s ready-to-wear brand. Huge following in the entertainment industry and has had successful collaborations. The company is growing and looking for a Strong Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager. Must have currently 3 years of management experience and a minimum of 6 years of digital marketing experience. MUST LIVE IN LA!! this is not a remote role.
Looking to hire a Marketing and Ecommerce Sr. Manager to help expand our direct to consumer sales and brand awareness online. We are looking for an entrepreneurial candidate who will have the opportunity to work in a creative environment and be a direct catalyst in driving digital and company growth. This is a newly created role and the perfect candidate will be undaunted by complex challenges that require problem solving. Enthusiasm for working at a small and rapidly growing fashion house, confidence to independently identify opportunities and execute deliverables is a must. The role will require a deep understanding of marketing and e-Commerce systems and best practices. General day-to-day expectations will include oversight and updating of all site merchandising, UX functionality, performance marketing, campaign strategy and execution, analytics tracking across web, social, and email channels. This cross functional role requires dedicated maintenance of communications across all internal business teams. Those who work successfully both collaboratively and independently thrive here.
• Management and maintenance of a quality brand experience across all platforms: website, social, direct email marketing, etc.
• Create and maintain copy across website and email campaigns.
• Lead strategic, creative and on-brand marketing efforts from ideation to execution.
• Deep understanding of site analytics and ability to interpret data into trends and strategy.
• Analyze email performance and utilize list segmentation, personalization, and content optimization to drive customer acquisition and retention.
• Strong knowledge of SEO/SEM.
• Manage the relationship and communication with our external performance marketing web agency.
• Develop, test and iterate new ideas for content, customer experience, navigation, performance and functionality.
• Organize and lead implementation of content calendars across all web channels and departments.
Skills and Attributes:
• Experience working in a fast-paced, design-driven e-commerce environment.
• Luxury fashion industry experience needed.
• Deep understanding of user experience, site architecture, content, meta tags, conversion, AOV, and traffic analysis.
• Exceptional project management, communication, and analytical skills.
• Well versed knowledge of back-end platforms and integrations to manage websites, content and CRM, specifically Shopify.
• Ability to efficiently work on multiple projects simultaneously and maintain organizational support systems.
• Partner closely with Creative Director, CEO, and Client Relations Director to build out an unparalleled on-brand customer experience. Requirements:
• 6+ years of marketing experience.
• 3+ years of management experience preferred.
• Covid 19 vaccination required.