Job descriptionAbout the job Key Responsibilities
The eComm Digital Producer is responsible for all aspects of producing site content on our ecomm site: planning, executing and measuring. The Digital Producer is identifying opportunities to improve Customer Experience and drive growth for our business. He/she will own and develop the content roadmap for our Client's online presence. This individual will report into the VP of Ecommerce and work independently with cross-functional teams in a collaborative environment. He/she has the ability to multitask effectively and problem-solve with little oversight. Must be an excellent communicator and have a solid understanding of business needs and the ability to translate those into strategic plans. Candidate must have a strong entrepreneurial attitude, high energy and the flexibility to adjust to a large number of competing priorities and tight deadlines. Strong organizational and project management skills will enable this role to be successful and generate impactful results for the organization. The eComm Digital Producer requires a deep understanding of all functions of a Retail and an eCommerce business and should have a proven track record of immediate impact on the day-to-day performance and long-term growth trajectory of the business.
- Define Content Strategy and Calendar for Domestic and International site experiences
- Implement daily content updates and measure results
- Managing analytics delivering ongoing reporting and actionable insights, and executing deep dives into issues or opportunities.
- Support Merchandising and Marketing teams with innovative ways of leveraging site content and elevate the customer experience
- Partners with IT to create supporting processes and templates to ensure an efficient way of managing and updating site content
- Analyze country specific performance and develop plans to address each region individually
- Educate themselves and the team around industry trends and innovations that support growth
- Partners with VP of Ecommerce to develop and prioritize initiatives that deliver on key strategic goals.
- Responsible for managing 3rd party relationships within the functional area Works closely with the eCommerce merchandising team to identify opportunities for additional content strategies
- Drives Customer Service content updates and collaborates with the Customer Service Manager on improving their KPIs through onsite content strategies
- Manages translations and organizing site content in different languages
- Builds relationships and acts as liaison between all cross-functional teams
- Ability to present to senior leadership and run meetings with effective outcomes
- Analyze key competitors and leading industry examples to identify best practices and inform strategy and proposals for our online store
- 5+ years of proven success at driving excellent business results in an eCommerce or retail environment in a similar role
- Excellent project and time management skills; ability to effectively multi-task in a high pressure environment.
- A passion for fashion and working in a fast paced omnichannel retail company
- Extensive understanding of retail eCommerce landscape and business acumen
- Data-driven; clear understanding of retail and marketing metrics; commitment to increasing profit and ROI.
- Solid experience with content management, site updates and creating supporting plans and processes
- Ability to develop concise reports, presentations and process documentations for various audiences
- Experience with Shopify Plus and Google Analytics Strong excel and analytical skills is a must!
- Needs to have the ability to interpret data into meaningful insights and KPIs Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to interface effectively with stakeholders
- Self starter with a strong drive, sense of ownership, sense of urgency and focus on delivering results
- Adaptable to change and receptive to feedback and suggestions
- Experience with Scrum/Agile software development methodology a plus
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, economics, finance or equivalent hands-on experience considered