Director of E-commerce Responsibilities:
· Lead orchestrated strategy of digital store through merchandising, content, design, marketing and operations to drive traffic and sales
· Partner with creative, supply chain, customer service and web development teams to ensure seamless experiences for customers and prospects upon their first visit to the site, and on subsequent visits
· Manage business performance by tracking and analyzing sales information and site metrics to identify new opportunities to increase sales and site conversion
· Create and maintain the budget and P&L for all e-commerce and related operations, marketing and sales
· Create and manage CRM programs.
· Product catalog uploads and edits.
· Partner with Digital Marketing, CRM and Creative on website updates and optimization
· Manage e-commerce technology roadmap including strategy, budget, execution, and maintenance
· Manage all order, inventory, and payment processes with logistics team.
· Use data to translate business needs/strategy into a relevant customer experience development, leading to concrete UX and site experience, content, and technical requirements
· Create personalized onsite journeys.
· Own and manage ad and affiliate agency relationships to optimize growth.
Director of E-commerce Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree
· 5+ years’ experience managing a luxury e-commerce business with full P&L responsibility
· Proven track record of success in building luxury ecommerce businesses.
· Proficiency in e-commerce platforms, digital marketing and site analytics tools.
· Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions
· Strong leadership skills and entrepreneurial drive.
· Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact initiatives.