Job descriptionOur client, a start up beauty brand, is seeking a ecommerce manager that will lead the planning, execution, and optimization of our digital marketing efforts and e-commerce channels, across DTC and Marketplace.
- Lead Act+Acre’s ecommerce strategy, execution, and optimization. Ensure strategies are clearly communicated and aligned with overarching business goals and agreed with key stakeholders.
- Oversee and drive performance across the website, conversion, retention, and referrals.
- Report regularly on agreed KPIs such as conversion, churn rate, subscriber growth rate, LTV etc.
- Establish a strong A/B testing plan for all consumer touchpoints such as email, site experience, content, and share findings with key cross-functional partners.
- Develop data strategy and accelerate CRM learnings, with a focus on 1st party insights, and utilizing data to establish segmentation plans.
- Collaborate with the wider Marketing team on go-to-market plans and successful implementation of product launches, brand campaigns, and purpose initiatives across website, email and subscription.
- Partner with the Marketing and Creative teams to ensure the brand pillars and positioning are reflected consistently across all e-commerce touchpoints, advising on enhancements
- Oversee email & SMS marketing strategy
- In partnership with the creative and development team, drive the consumer interface and user experience on DTC to support conversion rate optimization and increase customer LTV.
- 3+ years managing digital and e-commerce functions, with proven experience in a management role.
- Strong understanding of digital platforms, tools, techniques, and KPIs.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with an integrated, omnichannel mindset and a deep understanding of the current digital landscape and trends
- Strong knowledge of Shopify
- Experience working at innovative, fast-paced startups or indie brand