Our client is a notable organization with expertise in the retail space. They offer a forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach that sets them apart as an industry leader and change maker.
Email Graphic Designer Overview:
As the Email Graphic Designer, you will be an essential part of driving business through innovative design and creativity. You will be responsible for creating digital assets and deliverables, working cross-functionally with supporting teams, and creating unique, one of a kind work to help build brand awareness and drive results.
Email Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
· Support Creative Director and Art Director by creating compelling digital assets for social, email, and display ads, adhering to brand and sizing guidelines
· Develop design templates for newsletters, decks, and sales collateral
· Perform retouching as needed
· Present design strategy and thinking to senior-level creatives
· Follow and stay up-to-date on emerging industry trends and design guidelines
· Create a high-level strategy to continue to help the brand evolve and remain ahead of leading competitors in the industry
Email Graphic Designer Qualifications:
· 4-7 years of direct graphic design/visual design experience
· Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, XD and other emerging design software
· Strong time management, organizational skills and interpersonal skills