Job descriptionEmail Marketing Manager
Hybrid- Oxnard, CA
$110k-$115k + 15% bonus
Our client, a growing beauty and skincare brand is looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join their team!
What you’ll do:
• Manage and help build email campaigns for our products.
• In close partnership with our Creative team, drive Email and SMS marketing including but not limited to strategy, calendaring, creative briefing, implementation, QA’ing, execution, optimization, and monitoring of performance
• Manage and create automated trigger/drip email programs that drive customer engagement, first time purchase, repeat orders, and CLTV Manage and create automated trigger/drip email programs that drive customer engagement, first time purchase, repeat orders, and CLTV Manage Email and SMS vendor relationships.
• Schedule emails and set up A/B testing.
• Analyze email campaign performance and provide weekly reporting. Implement new flow strategies
• EDUCATION: BA/BS
• EXPERIENCE: 3+ years of experience in a similar role
• Proficient in Klaviyo, Google Analytics, JIRA, and Shopify
• Appetite for working in a fast-paced, diverse, and entrepreneurial environment
• Exceptional organizational skills, and exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Results oriented and driven to achieve results
• Learner and curious to problem solve and help build solutions