Job description24 Seven is partnering with their top global sportwear client based in Beaverton, OR to help them find an Ethics & Compliance Analyst to join their team in this hybrid opportunity! This is a full-time, 12 month contract with potential to extend. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401K and holiday pay.
Ideal Candidate: will have 2-5 years working experience in a related industry and has experience with third-party risk management, third-party due diligence processes, red-flag disposition, and risk remediation.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The ideal candidate will have an expert ability to identify risk, understand the third-party management lifecycle, work cross functionally to problem solve, and communicate clearly with leadership and stakeholders. We are looking for someone who isn’t afraid of ambiguity.
If this is you, your primary focus will be to support third-party screening, including due diligence, on-going risk management, and other monitoring activities.
WHAT YOU BRING:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably business management, accounting, finance or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2-5 years working experience within a corporate compliance department, banking, audit, accounting firm or equivalent experience with a government regulatory agency.
• Working knowledge of compliance programs, solutions, processes, controls and procedures.
• Experience configuring and using web-based solutions, SaaS, and other technology tools that enable and enhance compliance processes and controls.
• Advanced data reporting knowledge/capability including pivot tables, and database skills.
• Familiarity with compliance solutions such as Salesforce, SharePoint, Aravo, Concur, and World Compliance.
• Experience working in a large multinational corporate compliance program is a plus.
• Understanding of FCPA and UK Bribery Act is a plus.
• Strong analytical, organizational, problem solving, and follow-up skills.
• Ability to self-start and self-direct work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize and work simultaneously on multiple projects, and strong attention to detail.
• Adaptability necessary to work effectively in a sometimes ambiguous, changing, and matrix environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, professionalism, and collegiality.
• Have excellent ethics and judgment.
• English language fluency required
• Ability to pass a 7-year background check
• Effectively maintains global third-party due diligence, which includes screening, analysis, monitoring, and training.
• Assists in the creation, improvement and implementation of policies, procedures, controls, and systems relevant for third party risk screening and remediation.
• Partners with Ethics & Compliance 3rd Party Risk Management Manager to develop and maintain processes, databases, and associated data feeds that enable data analytics, reports, and dashboards on third party risks.
• Identifies process and risk improvement opportunities within the due diligence environment.
• Supports program monitoring processes, routines and inventory of 3rd party risk ratings, requirement status reporting and issue resolution.
• Works collaboratively with internal finance, controlling, audit, business, and compliance stakeholders, and externally with business partners for the implementation of compliance measures, controls, and the resolution of compliance related matters.
• Provides excellent customer service to internal and external clients when responding to compliance questions or issues.
• Demonstrates experience in conducting due diligence reviews
• Demonstrates a solid understanding of specific types of risks posed by third-parties for non-financial corporations
• Builds mutually beneficial, cross-functional relationships to achieve strategic objectives
• Demonstrates strong cross-functional business acumen and communication across all levels of stakeholder groups
• Demonstrate strong time management skills