Job descriptionTiming: October/November
Duration: Ongoing full-time
Hours per week: 40+
Location: Columbia, MO (onsite)
Pay rate: $50-60K DOE
One of our industrial supply retail clients is looking for an Event/Tradeshow Marketing Specialist to join their small internal marketing/creative team for a full-time role.
This Event/Tradeshow Marketing Specialist will be responsible for creating and implementing marketing experiences that immerse and engaging current and potential customers for the purpose of cultivating leads, generating new business, and increasing existing business.
The Event/Tradeshow Marketing Specialist should be comfortable planning, executing, and evaluating experiential marketing events, activations, and partnerships in a way that improves brand awareness and generates quantifiable incremental business.
Ideal Event/Tradeshow Marketing Specialist candidates will have:
- BA degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in marketing with a focus on experiential marketing or event management.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting tools.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Creative thinker with a passion for innovation and consumer engagement.
- Knowledge of digital marketing platforms and trends.
**Computer and necessary equipment will be provided
***Full benefits included - i.e. health, 401K, PTO, etc.