Client Overview: Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest skin care and makeup for every beauty enthusiast.
Role Overview: This a temporary to permanent position. The role is remote four days a week and in the office once a week.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage complex calendar requests, including coordination and ensuring all information is accurate and prepare correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Log and drive completion of key deliverables, provide follow up for outstanding tasks, direct completion of conflicting priorities, and resolve any issues efficiently
- Oversee travel arrangements, including meeting set up, travel arrangements, lodging, meals, and expense reports
- Schedule, organize, prepare materials for staff and team meetings and other group events and help prepare proposals and contracts
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as deemed necessary
Executive Assistant Qualifications:
- 3+ years of executive assistant experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite