Tech Focused Product supplier is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to support the VP of Marketing and Sales. In this role, you will serve as the main contact for executive administrative organization and you will be responsible for handling confidential information with integrity and presenting professionalism while collaborating with the leadership team and external partners.
This role is on-site at their City of Industry office. Full-time, direct hire.
- Manage complex calendar requests, including coordination and ensuring all information is accurate and prepare correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Log and drive completion of key deliverables, provide follow up for outstanding tasks, direct completion of conflicting priorities, and resolve any issues efficiently
- Oversee travel arrangements, including meeting set up, travel arrangements, lodging, meals, and expense reports
- Schedule, organize, prepare materials for staff and team meetings and other group events and help prepare proposals and contracts
- Manage meeting room reservations, room-setups, audio-visual needs, material transportation, and catering
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Experience with executive level calendar management
- Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to improve processes
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
- High levels of integrity and discretion
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Experience designing processes to maximize efficiency
Please share your resume for immediate consideration!