Job descriptionOur client, a world wide known denim brand is looking for a seasoned C-suite Executive Assistant to join our team and provide professional executive administrative support to a C-level Executive.
If you are someone who is detail oriented and flexible enough to find joy in a fast paced corporate environment then this role should provide you with an excellent opportunity to showcase your previously acquired skills.
· Act as a liaison to other corporate groups on administrative issues
· Excellent management and maintenance of confidential and complex schedule; complex domestic and international travel
· Manage the flow of information through the Executive’s office
· Contribute to the excellent reputation of the company through professional, friendly and respectful interactions with all partners.
· Prepare correspondence and communications
· Plan events
· Attend select team meetings and stay informed - take notes, identify follow-ups and send reminders.
· Expertly handle and track accounting documents, manage expenses and work with budget information
· Create and update business documents using various software applications
· Masterfully meet all expected deadlines
· Thoroughly understand the activities and objectives within the department
· Independently make sound decisions and judgment calls on behalf of senior level leaders.
· Maintain impeccable standards of confidentiality and information security.
· Communicate with our teams to take action on projects from the CDO.
· Bachelor's degree is a plus, however 8+ years of combined college education and work experience may be substituted for a degree
· Minimum 5 years of experience as a C-Suite executive assistant
· Expert knowledge and proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
· Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
· Extremely strong customer service orientation and the ability to multi-task; with the desire to work in a very fast paced environment
· Effective interpersonal and organizational skills; especially when it comes to working directly with senior level leaders
· Must demonstrate an energetic, positive, helpful demeanor and a passion
This role is Hybrid in Culver City
Rate: $40/hr - $51/hr
02/12/2024 to 08/11/2024