Job descriptionFreelance US Marketing Manager (Beauty)
Hybrid Remote/ On Site 3 days per week (NYC)
Compensation: $50-$65/hour (DOE)
Our client is well-known company beauty brand. They’re looking for a Marketing Manager to join their innovative team.
Marketing Manager Overview
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies and executing marketing plans to elevate the brand. You will help lead the development and execution of marketing plans and sampling strategy including all merchandising strategy, promotional activities and product launches. The ideal candidate will be a strong cross-functional partner to the team and shepherd initiatives from idea to execution with enthusiasm.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Manage, develop, and implement marketing campaigns and ensure effective utilization of available promotional space.
- Oversee the marketing promotion campaign calendar, ensure deliverables are achieved on-time and accurately, and follow-up with internal and external partners as necessary.
- Lead monthly reporting with the purpose of sharing best practices and driving enhanced creative outcomes across the organization.
- Effectively manage budget to business goals and financial targets.
- Recommend and advise on options and capabilities utilizing marketing and communications best practices and channel knowledge.
- Leverage research, reports, and data to support stakeholder business solution strategies.
- Work together with Brand Creative and Production to oversee the development of branded assets, including project style guides, promotional materials, social media content, and event-related collateral.
- Review products for quality, consistency, accuracy, and advancement of the visual and verbal brand in design reviews, and ensure that consistent image/message is conveyed.
- Manage and oversee marketing asset library including presentations, videos, and photography.
Marketing Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years marketing experience in the beauty experience
- Open sell experience working with Sephora and/ or Ulta
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize deadlines
- Must be detail-oriented and deadline focused