- Title: Training Coordinator
- Location: Clark, NJ – ON SITE 5 days per week
- Pay: $25-27/hr
· Provide comprehensive support for all training programs, including logistics, materials preparation, and participant coordination for both on-site and off-site in multiple New Jersey locations.
· Monitor timelines for training processes: creating calendar invites/opening/closing registration in OneProfile, providing class rosters, downloading feedback.
· Order onsite & external catering for in-person training/programs.
· Manage the timeline for retrieving dietary restrictions and communicate custom requests/needs to caterers.
· Collaborate with Business Expertise Services and Technology (BEST) team to enhance reporting for Operations learning hours and Mandatory Compliance training tracking.
· Administering data collection activities to evaluate and improve elements of the learning journey.
· Combine attendance for multi-part learning sessions to determine who should receive credit in the LMS.
· Submitting services tickets to create courses, submit attendance, create links to courses, and request reports.
· Compile report to provide facilitators feedback from their respective programs.
- Record and action expenses by submitting expense reports & provide receipts to cardholders.
- Compile all necessary information to complete chargebacks, including participant cost centers & location and the associated charges per training, and submit to Finance to be completed to ensure costs are charged back to each function’s budget rather than the Operations HR budget.
- Create POs & confirm receipts of goods in MyMarket.
- Initiate communication for trainings via email, newsletter, or other creative outlets.
- Involvement in creation of the Learning Operations website
- Bachelor’s Degree level Work experience in Learning / HR preferred.
- Organization - ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities with attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret data into insights and optimizations.
- Creativity and innovation – ability to think outside the box and generate solutions. Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Must be willing to travel to office 5 days a week to support training across NY/NJ if necessary.