Job descriptionLooking for a Front Desk Associate! The Front Desk Associate takes pride in building a welcoming and collaborative community environment by greeting employees and guests with a warm and welcoming demeanor.
Schedule: 8:30AM– 5PM
Onsite 5 days a week, full-time hours.
- Being present at the front desk during business hours.
- Provide first-class administrative support to employees and guests.
- Receive and sort incoming mail, distributing to the appropriate departments.
- Assist employees with outgoing mail.
- Regularly check Asana for task delegations, providing progress updates until completed.
- Maintain presentability by working closely with the Maintenance and Facilities teams to ensure upkeep of common areas.
- Take inventory of office supplies and place orders as needed.
- Record expenses in the Admin Budget Tracker.
- 1+ year of front desk or customer service experience preferred.
- Bilingual – English & Spanish preferred.
- Outgoing and friendly personality.
- Comfortable working alone and as part of a team.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Works well under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.