Our client, a growing wellness brand, has an opportunity for an experienced, full-time Graphic Designer to join their design team in their beautiful San Pedro, CA office.
The ideal candidate will continue to shape their health & wellness brand’s presence, so you must be on the cutting edge of design and trends. This individual must possess a clean design aesthetic, a mixture of print and digital work, strong technical background in industry, packaging, label typography, as well as be comfortable with working with different departments.
This is a hybrid role, 4 time/week in San Pedro, CA.
- Take designs from concept to final product by creating digital and print deliverables.
- Packaging design (please provide samples).
- Create eCommerce collateral including label design, print design (marketing collateral and logos), web design, landing pages, art direction, line sheets and look books.
- Label typography for dietary supplements.
- Create and update Amazon A+ content.
- Design emails, posts and banners (both static and GIF).
- Photoshop incoming product photography and deliver finished assets to vendors.
- Photo editing and retouching, typography, branding and identities, concepting, and copywriting.
- Consistently meet creative schedules and online marketing requirements.
- Maintain and enforce high brand and quality standards.
- Working to various timelines, in a fast-paced environment while always delivering creative that is accurate and consistent
- Create content that resonates with customers and buyers Imagine and execute new creative ideas that help push the brand image forward while keeping up with new trends.
- Other duties as assigned
- BFA in Graphic Design or Design from an accredited school.
- Minimum 3 to 5+ years of experience in web/digital graphic design and production, including websites, emails, web banners, social media and mobile device marketing pieces.
- Background in health, fitness or sports supplements designing 3D Graphics is a PLUS
- Experience designing emails, ads, packaging and website collateral.
- Passionate, conceptual thinker and innovator with strong design sensibilities and a keen eye for graphic art placement.
- Ability to handle a large and complex workload under strict deadlines.
- Must be able to adapt to constant change and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work both independently and in collaborative/cross-functional team settings, with and without supervision.
- Digital portfolio with digital and print sample (print should be brought for in-person interviews).
- Tech-savvy with a strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (Premiere, After Effects and Flash are a bonus).
- Excellent work ethic, time-management skills, and an outgoing personality are key to joining their team.