Our client is a notable organization with expertise in the retail space. They offer a forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach that sets them apart as an industry leader and change maker.
Graphic Designer Overview:
As the Graphic Designer, you will be an essential part of driving business through innovative design and creativity. You will be responsible for creating digital assets and deliverables such as digital ads, Retail Signage, emails, banners, page layouts, and Packaging designs.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
· Support Creative Director and Art Director by creating compelling digital assets for social, email, and display ads, adhering to brand and sizing guidelines
· Develop design templates for newsletters, decks, and sales collateral
· Perform retouching as needed
· Present design strategy and thinking to senior-level creatives
· Follow and stay up-to-date on emerging industry trends and design guidelines
· Create a high-level strategy to continue to help the brand evolve and remain ahead of leading competitors in the industry
Graphic Designer Qualifications:
· 3-5 years of direct graphic design/visual design experience
· Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other emerging design software
· Digital and print design experience