Job descriptionJob Details:
Full HR day-to-day partnership and support including: Reporting and Analytics, training and on-boarding, benefit management, recruitment, employee relations, project management; identifying, and sharing insights to increase organizational efficiency and effectiveness, and support in managing key HR processes.
· Assist in various requests including timely responses to audit inquiries, assist in developing and preparing reports, letters and spreadsheets
· Collaborate with key partners in Corporate and Retail divisions and provide support when needed. Including but not limited to Finance, Retail, Retail Operations, and Office Admin.
· Implement and initiate additional benefit-related employee informational communications and meetings including providing hands-on support during wellness initiatives and events
· Create effective partnerships with leaders and employees to develop thoughtful people strategies focusing on talent acquisition, talent management and development, employee engagement, recognition, and fostering an inclusive culture.
· Partner with Hiring Managers to attract and hire candidates whose competencies and experience supports the need of the business.
· Provides guidance to employees on all employment matters and answers all questions and concerns in a timely manner
· Complete offer letters, new hire paperwork, and orientation/onboarding. Includes conducting background and reference checks and I9 Verification.
· Maintain all employee personnel files
· Support with Offboarding including preparing documents, benefit terminations, and exit interviews
· Responsible for the administration of benefit enrollments, life qualifying events of corporate and retail employees
· Responsible for LOA, Disability, Worker Compensation and COBRA administration
· Other projects as assigned by HR Manager/Senior Business Partner
· 3-5 years of proven work experience as an HR Administrator/Business Partner or relevant role
· Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or business preferred
· Experience with HR software (HRIS and/or payroll systems)
· Experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner
Highly organized and self-motivated, and thrives working in a fast-paced environment, start-up experience a plus
· High attention to detail and accuracy
· Team player with a generous streak of curiosity and entrepreneurial disposition
· Knowledge of labor laws
· Strong interpersonal skills and highly discreet
· Calm under pressure, with a commonsense approach and flexibility
· Effective communicator in group presentations and meetings
· Clear business writing skills and ability to convey ideas in a concise and clear way
· Contributes to a highly people-focused and engaging workspace
· Computer skills and experience with MS Office products and benefit administration software
3 days/week on site
2 days/week remote